Vascular Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Vascular Technologist - P/T 40 St. Joseph Lake St. Louis
Job Number: 16016500
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
Location: Lake St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Part Time
Contributes to the overall patient experience through a focus on communication and monitoring of patient conditions, accuracy of the clinical exam, equipment maintenance and exceptional patient satisfaction through considerate communication and patient
- Contributes to the safety of patients by monitoring safe practices and communicating concerns to other members of the care team.
- Collects patient and ordering information and performs tests with safety in mind.
- Produces quality outcomes in the department by always being accountable for the quality of the exams and holding others to the same standards.
- Assures that testing is efficient, equipment is maintained and appropriate procedures are followed.
- Creates an optimal environment for patients through exceptional communication and a focus on meeting the expectations of the patient.
- Contributes to the financial goals of the department through appropriate data collection and documentation and order maintenance.
- HS diploma
- RVT, RSV or RT(VS) or registry eligible with completion of registration in Vascular Sonography within one year of employment
- Previous Vascular experience preferred
- Required Certification – BLS
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – Lake Saint Louis
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis is the leading provider of health-care services for western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties. The 122-bed hospital is a state-designated Level III trauma center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric services. It offers emergency services, SSM Health Cancer Care, SSM Health Orthopedics, and SSM Health Pain Care among many other inpatient and outpatient health care services. In 2014, it was named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and made Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs