Vascular Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Vascular Technologist
Job Number: 17008242
Facility: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
Location: Fenton, MO
Schedule: Part Time (Benefit Eligible)
Contributes to the overall patient experience through a focus on communication and monitoring of patient conditions, accuracy of the clinical exam, equipment maintenance and exceptional patient satisfaction through considerate communication and patient
- Contributes to the safety of patients by monitoring safe practices and communicating concerns to other members of the care team.
- Collects patient and ordering information and performs tests with safety in mind.
- Produces quality outcomes in the department by always being accountable for the quality of the exams and holding others to the same standards.
- Assures that testing is efficient, equipment is maintained and appropriate procedures are followed.
- Creates an optimal environment for patients through exceptional communication and a focus on meeting the expectations of the patient.
- Contributes to the financial goals of the department through appropriate data collection and documentation and order maintenance.
- HS diploma
- RVT, RSV or RT(VS) or registry eligible with completion of registration in Vascular Sonography within one year of employment
- Previous Vascular experience preferred
- Required Certification – BLS
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital - Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs