Ultrasound Technologist - Maternal Fetal Medicine Job
Full Job Title: Ultrasound Technologist Maternal Fetal Medicine
Job Number: 17007416
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 7:30a - 4:00p
Under general supervision and direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor/Lead, is responsible for the coordination and performance of ultrasound procedures as ordered by the physician.. Provides assistance to the Radiologist/physicians as requested with the technical factors involved in such ordered procedures.
- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve departmental goals.
- Provides Exceptional Safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all network, hospital and department policies, protocols, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates Exceptional Clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of informatics tools.
- Promotes Exceptional Financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards with in the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes Exceptional Growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that
are key to serving our customers.
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by supporting department and organizational goals. Actively participating in process improvements
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to physicians(both expected and directed).
- Graduate of approved AMA school for ultrasound education.
- ARDMS Registered or Registry Eligible. If registry eligible only, must receive registration within one year of hire date.
- Must have current CPR certificate.
- 1 year experience
- ARRT preferred
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs