Ultrasound Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Ultrasound Technologist-Per Diem
Job Number: 17003667
Facility: SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Per Diem
Under general supervision and direction of the Ultrasound Supervisor/Lead, is responsible for the coordination and performance of ultrasound procedures as ordered by the physician.. Provides assistance to the Radiologist/physicians as requested with the technical factors involved in such ordered procedures.
- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve departmental goals.
- Provides Exceptional Safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all network, hospital and department policies, protocols, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates Exceptional Clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of informatics tools.
- Promotes Exceptional Financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards with in the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes Exceptional Growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that
are key to serving our customers.
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by supporting department and organizational goals. Actively participating in process improvements
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to physicians(both expected and directed).
- Graduate of approved AMA school for ultrasound education.
- ARDMS Registered or Registry Eligible. If registry eligible only, must receive registration within one year of hire date.
- Must have current CPR certificate.
- 1 year experience
- ARRT preferred.
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital –
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital is a not-for-profit, 190-bed inpatient and outpatient pediatric medical center in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in neonatology, cardiology, pediatric and fetal surgery, and cancer services. We care for children of all ages from St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois and from around the world. We also focus on the overall health of our communities in addition to the health of the children living in them.Our love for kids just keeps on growing!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs