Team Leader - Surgical Services Job
Full Job Title: Team Leader Surgical Services
Job Number: 17008642
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Day
- Supports and practices 'Always Safe Every Day. Every Way' Through Care - by following polices and safety practices for patients, staff, self and visitors.
- Through Commitment by practicing safety always. And through Communication - by talking about safety and speaking up about safety without fear.
- Supports continuous quality improvement by utilizing techniques and processes to solve problems and (re) design procedures. The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Takes ownership/responsibilities to develop solutions, find answers and overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
- The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly. The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Registered nurse within the state of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years of experience
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs