Team Leader - Nursing-Oncology-Telemetry Job
Full Job Title: Team Leader Nursing (Nurse Manager) - Oncology/ Telemetry
Job Number: 17009172
Facility: SSM Health DePaul Hospital
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
- Supports continuous quality improvement by utilizing techniques and processes to solve problems and (re) design procedures.
- The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Takes ownership/responsibilities to develop solutions, find answers and overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
- The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly. The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Registered nurse within the state of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- 1 to 3 years of supervision experience
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs