Team Leader - Nursing-Behavioral Health Job
Full Job Title: Team Leader, Nursing - Behavioral Health Adolescents - St. Joseph Hospital-Wentzville - Full Time
Job Number: 16005759
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville
Location: Wentzville, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Demonstrates the philosophy of the sponsoring religious congregations, through SSM Health Care values, and tenets of integrated health care while giving leadership and innovation of the health care ministry.
- Supports continuous quality improvement by utilizing techniques and processes to solve problems and (re) design procedures.
- The employee strives for improvements in patient satisfaction and outcomes.
- Takes ownership/responsibilities to develop solutions, find answers and overcome obstacles to achieve desired results.
- The employee utilizes his/her resources responsibly. The employee looks for ways to save time and money without compromising quality.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required
- Registered nurse within the state of Missouri
- 3 to 5 years of experience
- 1 to 3 years of supervision experience
- Behavioral health experience
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital – St. Charles –
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs