Surgical Technician Job
Full Job Title: Surgical Technician
Job Number: 17000965
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Benefit Eligible, Full Time, 8 Hour Day, Nights, Varied
Hours: 6:30am-3pm x4; 12pm-8:30pm
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by accurate identification of patient, prep shaving, and patient chart preparation.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safety/Clinical outcomes by assisting in the sterile preparation of the operating room prior to surgery by opening instruments, preparing sutures, and organizing supplies.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safe outcomes by scrubbing for cases following established aseptic techniques.
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by appropriate handling of surgical specimens including transportation, logging and input into the health record.
- HS diploma or equivalent (GED)
- OR tech certification preferred
- Prefer minimum 1 year OR experience
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician training program
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – St. Louis
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs