Surgical Technician Job
Full Job Title: Surgical Technician
Job Number: 17009056
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
Location: St. Charles, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days, Varied
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by accurate identification of patient, prep shaving, and patient chart preparation.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safety/Clinical outcomes by assisting in the sterile preparation of the operating room prior to surgery by opening instruments, preparing sutures, and organizing supplies.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safe outcomes by scrubbing for cases following established aseptic techniques.
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by appropriate handling of surgical specimens including transportation, logging and input into the health record.
- HS diploma or equivalent (GED)
- OR tech certification preferred
- Prefer minimum 1 year OR experience
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician training program
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs