Surgical Technician Job
Full Job Title: Surgical Technician
Job Number: 17008852
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
Location: Lake St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 10 Hour Day, Varied, Rotating Weekends
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by accurate identification of patient, prep shaving, and patient chart preparation.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safety/Clinical outcomes by assisting in the sterile preparation of the operating room prior to surgery by opening instruments, preparing sutures, and organizing supplies.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safe outcomes by scrubbing for cases following established aseptic techniques.
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by appropriate handling of surgical specimens including transportation, logging and input into the health record.
- HS diploma or equivalent (GED)
- OR tech certification preferred
- Prefer minimum 1 year OR experience
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician training program
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis is the leading provider of health-care services for western St. Charles, Warren and Lincoln counties. The 122-bed hospital is a state-designated Level III trauma center, and specializes in obstetric and pediatric services. It offers emergency services, SSM Health Cancer Care, SSM Health Orthopedics, and SSM Health Pain Care among many other inpatient and outpatient health care services. In 2014, it was named one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics and made Becker's Hospital Review's list of 100 Great Community Hospitals.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs