Surgical Technician Job
Full Job Title: Surgical Technician
Job Number: 17005535
Facility: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
Location: Fenton, MO
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 6:30 to 5p
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by accurate identification of patient, prep shaving, and patient chart preparation.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safety/Clinical outcomes by assisting in the sterile preparation of the operating room prior to surgery by opening instruments, preparing sutures, and organizing supplies.
- Contributes to Exceptional Safe outcomes by scrubbing for cases following established aseptic techniques.
- Contributes to Exceptional Clinical Outcomes by appropriate handling of surgical specimens including transportation, logging and input into the health record.
- HS diploma or equivalent (GED)
- OR tech certification preferred
- Prefer minimum 1 year OR experience
- Graduate of an accredited Surgical Technician training program
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton –
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital - Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs