Sterile Processing Technician Job
Full Job Title: Sterile Processing Tech
Job Number: 17005549
Facility: Bone and Joint Hospital LLC
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Full Time, Evenings
- Collaborate with Supervisor to make recommendation for updates of instrument processing, storage and set up.
- Correct, clean and reassemble instrument sets utilizing instrument count sheets. Correctly wrap and prepare sets for sterilization based on knowledge of sterilization methods required for specific instruments/equipment. These activities must occur on a consistent basis.
- Display flexibility towards schedule changes, reassignment and assisting other employees in the Surgery Department.
- Obtain correct instrument or instrument set and deliver to the patient operating room in a timely fashion upon request of an item.
- Prepare, sort, file, copy and distribute correspondence, forms, reports and other documents in a timely, efficient manner.
- Promote positive interrelationships with patients, visitors, physicians, staff and other hospital employees.
- Utilize automated processes and clinical information systems appropriately and efficiently.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Able to read, write and follow verbal orders.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Previous health care experience preferred.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs