Special Procedures Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Special Procedure Technologist -Part Time
Job Number: 17009927
Facility: SSM Health DePaul Hospital
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Schedule: Part Time (Benefit Eligible)
Hours: Start Time 7am or 8am
- Performs exceptional customer satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve department goals.
- Provides exceptional safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all department policies, protocols and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates exceptional clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of radiology informatics tools.
- Promotes exceptional financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards within the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes exceptional growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that are key to serving our customers.
- 24 month program in AMA approved school
- ARRT(American Registry of Radiologic Technologist(s)
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs