Social Worker - Mental Health Job
Full Job Title: Mental Health Social Worker
Job Number: 17009059
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Audrain
Location: Mexico, MO
Schedule: Occasional/Subs, Days
Hours: 8:30 am - 5 pm (weekends/holidays/vacations)
- Drives the psychosocial assessment in identified time frame and immediately begins discharge planning upon admission.
- Directs daily individual, group and family therapy according to the unit/program schedule.
- Coordinates discharge planning arrangements to skilled nursing, residential and rehabilitation facilities, while completing all required documentation.
- Updates relevant patient information within medical record on a daily basis to assist treatment team in coordinating care plan.
- Joins with other disciplines, reviews comprehensive patient/ family treatment plan.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care professional regarding patient plan of care and intermediate care goals within proposed time line.
- Reviews and evaluates discharge planning on all clients while scheduling follow-up appointments.
- Interview patient / family members, obtain a complete initial social history.
- Performs all other duties according to entity policies/procedures as assigned.
- Masters Social Work (MSW) or other related field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs