Social Worker Job
Full Job Title: Social Worker MSW
Job Number: 17009771
Facility: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
Location: Fenton, MO
Schedule: PRN, Varied, Rotating Weekends
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Completes social service assessment upon admission while immediately focusing on discharge planning and follow-up care. Group therapy, education, and plan of care will be ongoing throughout the continuum of care. This position participates in a multidisciplinary palliative care team.
- Drives the psychosocial assessment in identified time frame and immediately begins discharge planning upon admission.
- Directs daily group therapy according to the unit/program schedule.
- Coordinates discharge planning arrangements to skilled nursing, residential and rehabilitation facilities, while completing all required documentation.
- Updates relevant patient information within medical record on a daily basis to assist treatment team in coordinating care plan.
- Performs all other duties according to entity policies/procedures as assigned.
- Masters Social Work (MSW)
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- LCSW Preferred
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital - Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs