Social Worker Job
Full Job Title: Social Worker MSW NE
Job Number: 17008147
Facility: SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days
Completes social service assessment upon admission while immediately focusing on discharge planning and follow-up care. Group therapy, education, and plan of care will be ongoing throughout the continuum of care. This position participates in a multidisciplinary palliative care team.
- Drives the psychosocial assessment in identified time frame and immediately begins discharge planning upon admission.
- Directs daily group therapy according to the unit/program schedule.
- Coordinates discharge planning arrangements to skilled nursing, residential and rehabilitation facilities, while completing all required documentation.
- Updates relevant patient information within medical record on a daily basis to assist treatment team in coordinating care plan.
- Performs all other duties according to entity policies/procedures as assigned.
- Masters Social Work (MSW)
- 1 to 3 years of experience
- LCSW Preferred
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital is a not-for-profit, 190-bed inpatient and outpatient pediatric medical center in St. Louis, MO. We specialize in neonatology, cardiology, pediatric and fetal surgery, and cancer services. We care for children of all ages from St. Louis, Missouri, Illinois and from around the world. We also focus on the overall health of our communities in addition to the health of the children living in them.Our love for kids just keeps on growing!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs