Senior Financial Analyst - Hospital Financial Operations Job
Full Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst - Hospital Financial Operations
Job Number: 17014429
Facility: SSM Health - System Office
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Provides financial expertise to hospital management team and to hospital financial operations staff.
- Enhances assigned functions by identifying and implementing process improvements to generate efficiencies and improve quality.
- Contributes to the overall employee satisfaction of the department by actively participating in staff meetings and offering assistance to others when needed.
- Creates a positive and efficient environment for co-workers by serving as a department resource and problem solver.
- Ensures best practice by assisting in the development, implementation and completion of financial operations hospital policies and procedures, including:
- Annual budget
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Monthly Operational reviews
- Productivity reporting and analysis
- Standardized statistical usage and reporting
- Chargemaster pricing and statistics
- 340B compliance
- Survey completion
- Provide finance support to Hospital leadership
- Accurate and timely financial reports
- Assists in the activities of IL/MO financial operations hospital team to provide consistent and accurate financial reporting and information across the IL/MO regions.
- Assists in the implementation and maintenance of system-wide and IL/MO workflows and reporting to provide value added financial services related to hospital financial operations.
- Bachelor's Degree with concentration in Accounting, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of increasingly responsible experience in financial analysis, principally in health care and preferably in a provider environment. Experience in non-provider health care setting (insurance, consulting) can be considered in lieu of provider experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
SSM Health - System Office –
SSM Health is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country and is dedicated to quality and compassionate care for anyone in need, regardless of ability to pay. Based in St. Louis, where its System Office is located, SSM Health operates 20 hospitals in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. We provide care in various settings: outpatient sites, physician offices, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance plan, hospitals, nursing homes, home care, hospice, telehealth and a technology company.Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs