Senior Clarity-Decision Support Analyst Job
Full Job Title: Sr Clarity/Decision Support Analyst
Job Number: 17005059
Facility: SSM Health - System Office
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 80 +
- Ensures quality standards are achieved and deadlines are met by providing project direction.
- Flows work to the appropriate responder by fielding client requests.
- Communicates with clients and team members by managing intake, workflow and trafficking of all projects.
- Stays within budget by managing projects appropriately.
- Develops, produces and maintains key performance metric (KPI) dashboards for Physician Organization leadership and other relevant stakeholders throughout the system.
- Develops and produces routine and ad hoc reports as requested by RMPO leadership and management. This will include collaborative efforts with various teams, both within and outside of RMPO, in order to determine report requirements and customers' needs.
- Completes analyses, reviews, and improvement projects, as needed, in support of RMPO realizing its goals and operating plans.
- Helps to develop the annual RMPO budget, including RMPO fees for the strategic and operational plan assumption guidelines, and conducts the monthly variance analysis of actual financial results as compared to budget.
- As necessary and appropriate, supports RMPO and other SSM entity staff with the use of reporting applications. Identifies root cause of issues impacting reporting and participate in developing plans to improve reporting functions as opportunities are identified.
- Researches, analyzes, and understands physician organization entity business flows in order to facilitate reporting and support of users.
- Facilitates the adoption of system-wide data integrity and standardization as identified by system leaders and/or functional quality teams. Participates in functional quality team meetings and ongoing related committee work, helping participants to determine and implement best processes.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 to 7 years of experience in a Decision Support/Financial role.
- Certification in Epic Clarity specific to professional billing.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in professional revenue cycle operations or analytics.
- A high degree of analytical skills; ability to identify cause-and-effect relationships and associations among separate issues in order to formulate comprehensive solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to use decision support systems and PC based financial tools (spreadsheets, database query, Microsoft preferred) effectively for analyses and presentations. Advanced use of Excel, Access and healthcare decision support applications.
SSM Health - System Office –
SSM Health is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country and is dedicated to quality and compassionate care for anyone in need, regardless of ability to pay. Based in St. Louis, where its System Office is located, SSM Health operates 20 hospitals in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri and Oklahoma. We provide care in various settings: outpatient sites, physician offices, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance plan, hospitals, nursing homes, home care, hospice, telehealth and a technology company.Our Mission: Through our exceptional health care services, we reveal the healing presence of God.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs