Scrub Technician Job
Full Job Title: Scrub Tech
Job Number: 17008215
Facility: St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital
Location: Shawnee, OK
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Day
- Anticipate and plan routine care for the patient based on basic knowledge of surgical cases and anticipate some unexpected patient and surgeon needs.
- Perform in the surgical technologist role, both running the table and assisting the surgeon on all routine and basic surgery cases utilizing the principles of surgical asepsis, infection control, universal precautions and life safety.
- Maintain an orderly and organized work environment and take responsibility for the maintenance and care of all equipment.
- Demonstrate beginning prioritization skills, implement basic problem solving skills and with direction and prompting, perform within a coordinated manner when delivering care in high stress environments.
- Demonstrate the operation and function of instrumentation and equipment for routine cases performed in surgery.
- Maintain instrument sets, demonstrating understanding of appropriate sterilization methods and share knowledge with less experienced staff on cases, equipment and instrumentation.
- Graduate from a school of surgical technology or equivalent experience (three - six months).
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
- Three months of previous surgical experience or new graduate from a school of surgical technology.
- Certified Surgical Technologist.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs