Respiratory Care Practitioner Job
Full Job Title: Respiratory Care Practitioner
Job Number: 17009304
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Contributes to exceptional quality care through assessing, monitoring, interpreting and evaluating patients and their response to therapy as measured by daily patient assessments.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safety by providing appropriate airway management, therapeutic procedures and oxygen administration as measured by quality audits, zero preventable sentinel/serious events and observations.
- Contributes to exceptional clinical outcomes by establishing, maintaining and troubleshooting mechanical ventilation, oxygen/humidity delivery systems, and bronchodilator therapy as measured by quality audits and patient assessments.
- Contribute to the overall physician and employee commitment by collaborating, communicating and promoting team work, as measured
by physician satisfaction, employee participation survey goal and on monthly survey.
- Contributes to exceptional quality, physician commitment and financial performance through providing proactive, timely, accurate and customer-friendly communication, documentation and entering patient charges as measure by documentation audits, physician satisfaction,
and daily charge reconciliation.
- Contributes to achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in unit meetings,
committees and special projects.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program.
- N.B.R.C. Registry or Certification.
- Minimum new graduate.
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs