Respiratory Care Practitioner Job
Full Job Title: Respiratory Care Practitioner **Sign on Bonus**
Job Number: 17008808
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
Location: St. Charles, MO
Schedule: Part Time (Benefit Eligible)
- Contributes to exceptional quality care through assessing, monitoring, interpreting and evaluating patients and their response to therapy as measured by daily patient assessments.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safety by providing appropriate airway management, therapeutic procedures and oxygen administration as measured by quality audits, zero preventable sentinel/serious events and observations.
- Contributes to exceptional clinical outcomes by establishing, maintaining and troubleshooting mechanical ventilation, oxygen/humidity delivery systems, and bronchodilator therapy as measured by quality audits and patient assessments.
- Contribute to the overall physician and employee commitment by collaborating, communicating and promoting team work, as measured
by physician satisfaction, employee participation survey goal and on monthly survey.
- Contributes to exceptional quality, physician commitment and financial performance through providing proactive, timely, accurate and customer-friendly communication, documentation and entering patient charges as measure by documentation audits, physician satisfaction,
and daily charge reconciliation.
- Contributes to achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in unit meetings,
committees and special projects.
- Associate Degree or Diploma School Program.
- N.B.R.C. Registry or Certification.
- Minimum new graduate.
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs