Registration Scheduling Representative Job
Full Job Title: Registration Scheduling Rep Fill In
Job Number: 17009621
Facility: DDD Sauk Prairie
Location: Prairie Du Sac, WI
Schedule: Occasional/Subs, 8 Hour Day, Weekends
Hours: 8 am - 5 pm, occasional 8 am - 6 pm, Sat 8 am - 12 pm
Under the supervision of the Clinical Manager, provides exceptional customer service by serving as the frontline ambassador of service between the patient and the Medical Center. The Registration/Scheduling Representative Fill In ensures a positive patient experience from the time a patient accesses the system.
- Greeting patients immediately, in a friendly, helpful and welcoming manner
- Assisting patients in scheduling an appointment that meets their needs
- Registering new patients, completely and accurately
- Verifying demographic and insurance information is complete and accurate
- Collecting Co-payments at the time of service
- Answering phones in a friendly, helpful and welcoming manner, within Dean Standards
- Demonstrating a resourceful nature and actions when patients and/or internal customers have questions
- Must be flexible to work on an as needed basis.
- May be required to travel to sites where needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 -3 years of customer service, reception or business experience.
- Previous PC experience with the ability to type 30 wpm.
- Must complete and pass the Proficiency Assessment delivered at the conclusion of the onboarding program.
- Good decision-making, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a busy, ever-changing environment.
- Previous phone experience.
- Adapts easily to the workflow of the different departments
- Available to work a flexible schedule on short notice.
- Ability to work at least one shift in a 90 day period or as designated per department
- Ability to travel to other sites as needed.
- Background in healthcare, dental or medical insurance
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Ability to sit for extended periods.
- Ability to see fine print and to use the computer for extended periods.
- Ability to continuously perform fine motor tasks, such as computer, writing or phone tasks.
- Ability to hear and converse on the phone and in person.
- Ability to safely lift lightweight boxes or equipment weighing up to 20 pounds and the ability to push items such as a wheelchair.
- Depending on specific location or position, the ability to work 1st or 2nd shift hours.
About SSM Health Dean Clinic-
Based in Madison, Wis., Dean Clinic consists of a network of more than 60 clinics in south-central Wisconsin. Our more than 500 physicians provide primary, specialty and tertiary care in the clinics as well as eye care through our Davis Duehr Dean locations. Dean Clinic also offers urgent care services and operates outpatient surgery centers. Dean Clinic joined SSM Health in 2013.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs