Full Job Title: Registrar - Family Practice - St. Mary's - PRN
Job Number: 16009654
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Float PRN
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
- Creates a positive patient care experience by greeting, preparing, exiting and following up with patients for providers according to established competency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Creates an atmosphere of teamwork by contributing to opportunities to improve employee and customer satisfaction, including self-development, continuing education (personal and technical), and achieving department objectives and passport goals.
- Provides support, both expected and directed, and collaborates with physicians and multi-disciplinary care team(s) for Best Care / Best Results. Assures accuracy of data collection and reporting for Quality Initiatives.
- Maintains accountability for maximizing revenue capture and growth while optimizing cost savings. Communicates opportunities for organizational growth and improvement.
- High School or GED plus accredited medical office related education or a minimum of one year equivalent job experience preferred.
- Minimum 1 year ambulatory or physician office experience.
- Proficient in various office products and computer programs.
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – St. Louis –
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs