Recreational Specialist Job
Full Job Title: Recreation Specialist - Behavioral Health
Job Number: 16017840
Facility: SSM Health DePaul Hospital
Location: Bridgeton, MO
- Leads recreational therapy groups and assesses patient's needs in collaboration with the treatment team.
- Records daily groups and care plan goals within the patient(s) medical record.
- Encourages, assists, and instructs patients with personal hygiene / cleanliness.
- Performs all other duties according to entity policies/procedures assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or 5 years equivalent experience in Recreational Therapy
- Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in (Therapeutic Recreational, Music or Art Therapy) CTRS
- Required Certification – BLS
SSM Health DePaul Hospital – St. Louis
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospital offering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatient surgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828, DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the Mississippi River and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis. DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area, including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St. John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs