Radiographic Technician - Medical Laboratory Job
Full Job Title: Medical Lab/Radiographic Tech
Job Number: 17013809
Facility: St. Anthony Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Operate radiologic equipment in prescribed manner to ensure safe, quality and cost efficient plain radiographs with minimal discomfort to the patient.
- Examine finished radiographs to ensure quality of requested anatomical views.
- Notify supervisor of malfunctioning equipment and when directed, arrange for maintenance.
- Maintain designated departmental records.
- Maintain and enhance technical skills.
- Obtain blood, urine, and throat culture specimens using proper procedures.
- Prepare reagents, standards and controls according to prescribed procedures.
- Restock rooms to ensure availability of all required supplies prior to the end of each work shift.
- Actively participate in continuing education and in-service programs in order to maintain and increase expertise in the laboratory.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Experience with performing diagnostic laboratory and/or radiographic procedures typically performed in a physician practice.
- Completion of Medical Laboratory Technician course preferred (may be substituted for experience requirements).
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs