Radiographer-CT Technician Job
Full Job Title: Radiographer/CT Tech II
Job Number: 17007998
Facility: St. Anthony Physicians
Location: Shawnee, OK
Schedule: Part Time (Benefit Eligible), Days
Under supervision, operate stationary and portable radiologyequipment to obtain routine diagnostic radiographs throughout the hospital.Under supervision, operate the Multislice CT unit to obtain diagnostic images.
- Initiate delegated tasks based on demonstrated competence in performing basic CT services for patient population served. Such tasks include, but are not limited to anatomical position, proper breathing instruction, and compliance with procedure protocols.
- Operate various radiology equipment in a safe, prescribed manner to insure quality, cost efficient, complete results with minimal discomfort to the patient.
- Examine finished diagnostic radiographs and CT images for quality and completeness.
- Take appropriate precautions to minimize radiation exposure to patients and staff by using good positioning, exposure, and shielding habits.
- Identify, interview, and screen patients. Provide information regarding procedure, order verification, patient identification, and pre/post assessment.
- Orient radiographic students and other new department employees.
- Maintain designated department records.
- Maintain equipment and supplies and notify supervisor or Radiology Engineer of equipment malfunction.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Registration by the American Registry ofRadiologic Technologist in Radiography (ARRT). Advanced Registration by theARRT in Computed Tomography (CT). Current CPR (Heartsaver).
St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital is a 102-bed acute care facilitywith approximately 60 physicians and 550 health care professionals that hasbeen serving the health care needs of the Shawnee, Okla. community since 1964.The hospital offers a wide range of
services that include cardiology, oncology, surgery, emergencyservices and urgent care. Formerly known as Unity Health Center, SSM Healthfinalized an agreement to bring Unity into our system in 2012. St. AnthonyShawnee Hospital offers the community extensive diagnostic services close tohome. Additionally, it provides urgent care services in a new location thatincludes in house lab services and X-ray for the convenience of patients. St.Anthony Shawnee Hospital has been recognized for quality by Press Ganey and theOklahoma Quality Award, and the hospital is a Certified Healthy Business.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs