Rad-CT Technician Job
Full Job Title: Rad/CT Tech I - Healthplex Mustang
Job Number: 17006676
Facility: St. Anthony Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Per Diem, PRN, Varied, Rotating Weekends
- Initiate delegated tasks based on demonstrated competence in performing basic CT services for patient population served. Such tasks include, but are not limited to anatomical position, proper breathing instruction, and compliance with procedure protocols.
- Operate various radiology equipment in a safe, prescribed manner to insure quality, cost efficient, complete results with minimal discomfort to the patient. Examine finished diagnostic radiographs and CT images for quality and completeness.
- Take appropriate precautions to minimize radiation exposure to patients and staff by using good positioning, exposure, and shielding habits.
- Identify, interview, and screen patients. Provide information regarding procedure, order verification, patient identification, and pre/post assessment.
- Maintain designated department records. Maintain equipment and supplies and notify supervisor or Radiology Engineer of equipment malfunction.
- Perform routine cleaning of patient rooms, nursing units, clinical areas, restrooms and other assigned areas following established guidelines. Demonstrate the ability to utilize and maintain equipment in a safe and proper manner (including housekeeping cart). Utilize the appropriate cleaning agents and supplies according to established procedures.
- Transport trash, hazardous waste, soiled linen, and recyclable trash to appropriate disposal areas.
- Restock assigned areas and patient rooms with supplies, i.e. paper towels, toilet paper, soap, linen bags, gloves, sharp containers, and clean linen.
- Prepare patients for discharge and accompany them upon dismissal as indicated.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R). Advanced registration by ARRT in CT within one year of employment.
- Current CPR (Heartsaver).
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs