RN - Specialty Job
Full Job Title: Specialty RN - Wall Street Practice
Job Number: 17005056
Facility: SSM Health Medical Group Business Office
Location: St. Charles, MO
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 8am to 4:30pm
- Exceptional Patient Care: Creates a positive patient care experience by greeting, preparing, exiting and following up with patients for providers according to established competency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Exceptional Employee and Customer Satisfaction: Creates an atmosphere of teamwork by contributing to opportunities to improve employee and customer satisfaction, including self-development, continuing education (personal and technical), and achieving department objectives and passport goals.
- Exceptional Physician Satisfaction and Clinical Outcomes: Provides support, both expected and directed, and collaborates with physicians and multi-disciplinary care team(s) for Best Care / Best Results. Assures accuracy of data collection and reporting for Quality Initiatives
- Exceptional Financial Performance and Growth: Maintains accountability for maximizing revenue capture and growth while optimizing cost savings. Communicates opportunities for organizational growth and improvement.
- High School or GED plus accredited RN education.
- RN license in practicing state
- Knowledge of basic laboratory equipment, physician office operations and medical terminology.
- Proficient in various office products and computer programs.
- Required Certification: Emergency Dept – BLS,ACLS; Med – BLS; Med/Surg – BLS; Telemetry – BLS, ACLS; OR/PACU/ENDO – BLS; Cardiology – BLS; Interventional Radiology – BLS,ACLS.
- Cardiology and EKG experience required
- Minimum of 3 years ambulatory or physician office experience preferred
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs