RN Scribe Job
Full Job Title: RN/Scribe, Clinic - Neurology
Job Number: 17009226
Facility: St. Anthony Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Full Time
Accepts responsibility for clinical aspects of the program.Directs program elements including supervision of staff and programdevelopment. Documents (on behalf of the provider) all clinically relevantinteraction and dialogue during the course of the patient visit.
- Initiate patient contact and conduct RN Nurse Assessment utilizing a personalized separate template.
- Document (on behalf of provider) all clinically relevant interaction and dialogue during the course of the patient visit. (RN will be signed in as scribing for the physician as instructed in the Saint Anthony Medical Scribe Policy).
- Assist physician in the patient examination, evaluation, and clinical procedures as instructed.
- Coordinate ordering and scheduling of hospital-based tests and procedures. Maintain patient medical records and ensure proper documentation of examinations, evaluations, and treatments rendered, laboratory and radiology procedures and results, and prescription written or authorized in the office or by telephone.
- Documents all nursing care given and adheres to nursing standards and institution policies and procedures.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians' orders.
- Administer prescribed medications orally, topically, and by injection as instructed.
- Educate patient and family based on assessed needs and documents education provided. Ensures follow up instruction are given and that the patient fully understands these instructions.
- Is aware of nursing practice state regulations for RNs and is responsible for professional practice within the scope of that practice. Maintain clinical skills and knowledge through continuing education activities.
- Is aware of SAH scribe policy and is responsible for professional practices within that scope of the practice.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as aRegistered Nurse.
- One year of RN experience required.
- Current CPR (Heartsaver).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Electronic patient record experience preferred.
St. Anthony Hospital is a 601-bed regional referral facilityspecializing in cardiology, oncology, surgery and behavioral medicine. Thehospital, established in 1898, is located in Midtown Oklahoma City and servesthe needs of Central Oklahoma, as well as many counties throughout Oklahoma,through its large rural affiliate network of hospitals. Four St. AnthonyHealthplex campuses provide convenient emergency and outpatient service accessto the outlying communities of the metropolitan area. St. Anthony added urgentcare services in May 2015 at St. Anthony North. St. Anthony has receivednumerous awards including the Oklahoma Quality Award for Excellence, CertifiedHealthy Business, Premier QUEST® Award for High-value Healthcare Citation ofMerit, among others. Healthsights ranks St. Anthony at performance levels forquality and patient satisfaction higher than local competitors and manynational health care organizations.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs