RN - Return to Practice Job
Full Job Title: RN - Return to Practice
Job Number: 17005578
Facility: St. Louis, MO
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Coordinates and contributes to exceptional safe, quality patient care through accurate and timely patient assessments, re-assessments, development of an appropriate plan of care, evaluation of the effectiveness of care and modifies plan of care accordingly as measured by quality audits, observations and core measures.
- Contributes to safe, quality care through accurate and timely processing physician's orders, performing treatments, administering medication, interpreting/analyzing clinical data, and administering emergency procedures as measured by quality audits, core measures, preventable sentinel/serious events.
- Contributes to exceptional quality and safe patient care by demonstrating competency in clinical nursing skills, procedures/treatments, and critical decision making and maintaining a high level of expertise in professional nursing as measured by quality audits, core measures and preventable sentinel /serious events.
- Contributes to exceptional patient satisfaction by establishing a compassionate patient environment by timely responding to patients' needs, open communication and providing emotional, psychological support to patients, friends and families as measured by patient satisfaction.
- Ensures exceptional physician and employee commitment through collaboration, effective communication and timely and accurate documentation as measured by physician and employee satisfaction and documentation audits.
- Contributes to the achievement of exceptional health care by functioning as a member of the team as measured by active participation in department initiatives, unit meetings, committees and special projects.
- Education: See Certification
- Certification, Licensure, Bonding:State of MO RN License
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years prior nursing experience
- Required Certification: Emergency Dept – BLS,ACLS; Med – BLS; Med/Surg – BLS; Telemetry – BLS, ACLS; OR/PACU/ENDO – BLS; Cardiology – BLS; Interventional Radiology – BLS,ACLS.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs