RN - Progressive Care Job
Full Job Title: RN - Progressive Care Unit
Job Number: 17007917
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City
Location: Jefferson City, MO
- Completes and documents a thorough and accurate assessment within two hours of admission performs reassessments per unit standards and patient status.
- Ensures that patient learning barriers and needs are assessed and incorporated into the plan of care developed for each patient including participating in multidisciplinary discharge planning.
- Demonstrates consistent use and compliance of written protocols and procedures to include medication administration, documentation, pain, restraint, etc. Demonstrates sound judgment in situations and effectively communicates with physicians and other disciplines.
- Meets discharge and ongoing patient educational needs related to treatment, procedures, disease process and medication follow up.
- Evaluates and documents patients' progress for achievement of outcomes and effectively communicates this progress to appropriate caregivers.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Current Missouri license as a Registered Nurse or Graduate Nurse eligible to take State Board exam for first time
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare provider certification/card or must obtain within 6 months of hire.
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City is a 167-bed, full-service community hospital located in Missouri's state capital. The hospital moved to a new, state-of-the-art building in November 2014. The hospital features a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, a Wound Center and Outpatient Treatment Center. Other services offered at the hospital include emergency services, cardiology, orthopedic care, cancer care, outpatient surgical services, maternity care and women's health.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. Click here to register today!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs