RN - Neuro-Step down Job
Full Job Title: RN - Neuro Stepdown
Job Number: 16017701
Facility: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton
Location: Fenton, MO
Schedule: Part Time
The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of SSM Health.
• Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families.
• Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic setting.
• Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
• Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care.
• Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values.
• Demonstrating an attitude that exemplifies SSM values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Community.
- Degree from an accredited Nursing Program
- State of MO RN License
- Customer Service abilities and effective listening skills
Exceptional critical thinking and the ability to work in a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, pushing, pulling, and lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 100 pounds
- BSN Preferred
- ACLS certification preferred
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital – Fenton
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. The St. Clare Hospital - Fenton campus – complete with heart, neurosciences and cancer care services; an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient procedure center, outpatient diagnostic center and medical office building – serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs