RN - Medical Floor Job
Full Job Title: RN - Medical Floor
Job Number: 17007947
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Centralia
Location: Centralia, IL
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Night, Weekends
- Completes admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and procedures.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment data, completes a care pathway for each assigned patient and delegates patient care appropriately.
- Implements individualized nursing interventions for each patient assigned.
- Evaluates nursing care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Documents all nursing care provided and adheres to nursing standards
- Constantly maintains a safe work environment by: adhering to the policies and procedures of the department and organization; complies with all regulatory requirements, appropriately operating equipment; following established infection control guidelines and reporting safety hazards.
- Routinely educates patients and families based on assessed needs, documents education provided, and keeps them informed of tests and treatments.
- Regularly makes rounds on all assigned patients according to protocol.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Current Illinois RN license
About SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – Centralia
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital–Centralia, operating in partnership with the Felician Sisters, is a 113-bed hospital specializing in cancer care. For six consecutive years, Healthgrades has presented SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital–Centralia with the Outstanding Patient Experience Award and with the Critical Care Excellence Award. In 2014, Quest by Premier Inc. recognized SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital–Centralia with the Citation of Merit Award for High-Value Healthcare.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs