RN - Emergency Job
Full Job Title: Registered Nurse (ER)- NOC 72 hours
Job Number: 17011680
Facility: SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Baraboo
Location: Baraboo, WI
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Night
- Actively develops and implements the plan of care through understanding the patient's goals, making recommendations, observing protocols and changing the plan when unexpected changes in the patient's condition or plan occur.
- Keeps patient informed of care by introducing yourself and performing bedside report at every shift change, working with team members to insure comfort and safety rounds are done hourly, and coordinating the education of patients regarding planned testing, transfer and discharge.
- Rapid and efficient admissions by assuring that the admission process begins upon arrival of patient to department, assuring that the room is clean and ready for the patient, alerting team members of expected admission, and assuring that no one admits alone by offering support to others when they are receiving admissions.
- Acts as a champion for excellence in patient care by following the standards, policies and procedures and approved model of care (RBC).
- Works with members of the team to achieve desired outcomes in service, safety and quality.
- Attends huddles and communicates patient status updates.
- Participates in positive problem solving with patient care and other concerns and models good problem solving behaviors.
- Ensures physician confidence by using the SBAR format when contacting physicians.
- Implements new orders in a timely way.
- Acts as a champion for excellence in patient care with an emphasis on developing relationships with patients, families, co-workers and physicians.
- Is fully competent in utilizing the electronic health record for documenting data and the progress of the patient throughout the patient's stay.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Wisconsin. Must be AHA BLS and ACLS certified.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs