RN - Clinic Job
Full Job Title: RN - Clinic - O/P Mental Health
Job Number: 17006404
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City
Location: Jefferson City, MO
Schedule: Occasional/Subs, Days
Hours: 8am - 430pm
Under general supervision, provides and directs patient care including assessment, prescription, planning, implementation, and evaluation of patient care within the guidelines of the standards of nursing care and operational guidelines.
- Maintains the medical record including confidentiality, filing reports and documentation of all care provided.
- Completes visit assessment including problem and medication list accurately within a reasonable time-frame.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records provider orders in the clinic, hospital and OR.
- Educates patients and families regarding care, procedures, referrals, test results and medications and documents in the record.
- Demonstrates ability to perform and utilize clinic and hospital-specific vascular procedures and equipment.
- Tracks, identifies, and acts on trends regarding complications or variances.
- Demonstrates medication knowledge, storage, documentation and administration per policy and procedure.
- Able to schedule appointments and/or referrals and maintain the schedule to meet the needs of the vascular services and patient.
- Maintains sufficient supplies and medications for smooth operation of the clinic.
- Collaborates with members of the health care team in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating patient care in the clinic and hospital.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Current Missouri license as a Registered Nurse or Graduate Nurse eligible to take State Board exam for first time.
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare provider certification/card or must obtain within 3 months of hire.
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City is a 167-bed, full-service community hospital located in Missouri's state capital. The hospital moved to a new, state-of-the-art building in November 2014. The hospital features a dedicated inpatient pediatric unit, a Wound Center and Outpatient Treatment Center. Other services offered at the hospital include emergency services, cardiology, orthopedic care, cancer care, outpatient surgical services, maternity care and women's health.
Join our recruiters for an online chat any Monday or Wednesday from 11am to 1pm. There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. Click here to register today!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs