RN - Cath Laboratory Job
Full Job Title: RN - Cath Lab
Job Number: 17008022
Facility: St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital
Location: Shawnee, OK
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Day
Utilize the nursing process in care delivery and provide nursing leadership for other patient care personnel.
- Completes admitting and shift assessments on assigned patients; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and procedures.
- Utilizes critical judgment to analyze patient assessment data, develops a plan care for each assigned patient and delegates patient care appropriately.
- Implements complex and individualized nursing interventions for each patient assigned.
- Evaluates the effect of nursing care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Documents all nursing care given and adheres to nursing standards and institution policies and procedures.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians' orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of hospital and unit specific policies, protocols, and care paths.
- Educate patient and family based on assessed needs and documents education provided.
- Acts as a clinical resource to and supervises care delivered by LPNs and Techs.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Registered Nurse. Professional specialty certification required for certified employees.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital is a 102-bed acute care facility with approximately 60 physicians and 550 health care professionals that has been serving the health care needs of the Shawnee, Okla. community since 1964. The hospital offers a wide range of services that include cardiology, oncology, surgery, emergency services and urgent care. Formerly known as Unity Health Center, SSM Health finalized an agreement to bring Unity into our system in 2012. St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital offers the community extensive diagnostic services close to home. Additionally, it provides urgent care services in a new location that includes in house lab services and X-ray for the convenience of patients. St. Anthony Shawnee Hospital has been recognized for quality by Press Ganey and the Oklahoma Quality Award, and the hospital is a Certified Healthy Business by Press Ganey and the Oklahoma Quality Award, and the hospital is a Certified Healthy Business.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend.Click here to register today!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs