RN - Cancer Care Job
Full Job Title: RN - Cancer Care Support Services- Float PRN
Job Number: 16016133
Facility: SSM Health Cancer Care
Location: St Louis, MO
Schedule: Float PRN
At SSM Health we know that being a nurse is morethan a career, it is a calling. As an SSM Health nurse, you have responsibilityto carry on a ministry our founding Sisters set forth more than 144 years agoby offering hope and healing to our patients and when you join our team, oursacred ministry is in your hands. Each one of us brings a special gift toour Mission, what will yours be?
Employees tell us that the environment at SSMHealth DePaul Hospital feels more like a family. Employees are warm andfriendly, they enjoy each other's company, they care for one another and theyshare a passion for delivering exceptional patient care!
The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patientcare in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of SSMHealth.
- Creates an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic setting.
- Makes sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Effectively coordinates with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values.
- Demonstrates an attitude that exemplifies SSM Health values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Community.
- Degree from an accredited Nursing Program
- State of MO RN License
- BLS Certification
- BSN Degree
- ACLS Certification
Join our recruiters for anonline chat any Monday or Wednesday from11am to 1pm. There is no formal agenda, just jump online from yourcomputer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions andlearn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend. Click here toregister today!
SSM Health DePaul Hospital is a 476-bed hospitaloffering comprehensive medical services, including inpatient and outpatientsurgeries using state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Opened in 1828,DePaul Hospital - St. Louis was the first hospital west of the MississippiRiver and remains the oldest continuously existing business in St. Louis.DePaul Hospital serves patients from across the St. Louis metropolitan area,including the communities of Bridgeton, Florissant, Hazelwood, St. Ann, St.John, Maryland Heights and Overland.
Our robust employee benefits package includeshealth benefits, life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance,long-term disability coverage, health and dependent care reimbursementaccounts, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, adoption reimbursement, anemployee assistance program, retirement plan options and more.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs