RN - Behavioral Health Job
Full Job Title: RN - Behavioral Health Adult Acute
Job Number: 17006543
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville
Location: Wentzville, MO
Schedule: Benefit Eligible, Full Time, 12 Hour Night, Nights, Varied, Weekends, Rotating Weekends
The Staff Nurse (RN) provides direct patient care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of SSM Health.
This position is on the Behavioral Health Adult Acute care unit at SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital, Wentzville.
- Creating an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families.
- Serving as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic setting.
- Making sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Utilizing the Electronic Health Record to document patient care.
- Effectively coordinating with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values.
- Demonstrating an attitude that exemplifies SSM values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Community.
- Degree from an accredited Nursing Program
- State of MO RN License
- Customer Service abilities and effective listening skills
Exceptional critical thinking and the ability to work in a team in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, pushing, pulling, and lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 100 pounds
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville has been providing high-quality health care to residents in Lincoln, Montgomery, western St. Charles, and Warren counties since 1987. It offers comprehensive behavioral health services to seniors, adults and adolescents in our 77-bed inpatient unit, including a unit for developmentally disabled patients. This facility offers 24-hour emergency services that offers fast, high-quality care, and is able to see nine out of 10 patients in fewer than 30 minutes. Other outpatient services include imaging, laboratory, pulmonology and diagnostics.
Join our team for an online chat! There is no formal agenda, just jump online from your computer, smartphone or tablet to share your experiences, ask questions and learn about opportunities. It's as simple as texting with a friend.Click here to register today!
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs