RN - Behavioral Health-Specialized Care Job
Full Job Title: RN - Adult/ Specialized Care, Behavioral Health- Full Time Days
Job Number: 17008993
Facility: SSM Health DePaul Hospital
Location: Bridgeton, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 12 Hour Day
Hours: 7 am - 7 pm
Fulfill your calling at SSM Health.
- Creates an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by evaluating, planning and implementing effective plans of care and communicating with both patients and their families.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care in an acute or clinic setting.
- Makes sound decisions in response to changes in condition/response to treatment while maintaining a calm demeanor.
- Effectively coordinates with physicians and team members regarding changes in patient status, symptomatology, results of diagnostic tests and critical test values.
- Demonstrates an attitude that exemplifies SSM Health values of Compassion, Respect, Excellence, Stewardship and Community.
- Degree from an accredited Nursing Program
- State of MO RN License
- BLS Certification
- BSN Degree
- ACLS Certification
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs