Psychiatric Technician - Behavioral Health-Adolescent Job
Full Job Title: Psych Tech - Behavioral Health Adolescents
Job Number: 17009317
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville
Location: Wentzville, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Evenings, Rotating Weekends
- Maintains a safe environment through completion of patient rounds and patient and belongings search.
- Responds to and assists with behavioral emergencies.
- Provides a therapeutic milieu and exceptional patient satisfaction through
interaction with patients in an individual or group setting.
- Encourages, assist, and instructs patients in personal hygiene. Contributes to the overall employee satisfaction through active participation at staff meetings and other unit functions and offering assistance to others when needed.
- Recognize and acknowledge physician on their unit rounds, offering assistance as needed in order to provide exceptional physician satisfaction.
- Contributes to the overall financial performance of the unit by timely completion of my duties.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a human service discipline (e.g. social work, counseling, psychology, sociology, public health, education and or health science).
- A minimum of three (3) months to one (1) year experience
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Wentzville has been providing high-quality health care to residents in Lincoln, Montgomery, western St. Charles, and Warren counties since 1987. It offers comprehensive behavioral health services to seniors, adults and adolescents in our 77-bed inpatient unit, including a unit for developmentally disabled patients. This facility offers 24-hour emergency services that offers fast, high-quality care, and is able to see nine out of 10 patients in fewer than 30 minutes. Other outpatient services include imaging, laboratory, pulmonology and diagnostics.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs