Pre-Registration Representative Job
Full Job Title: Pre-Registration Representative
Job Number: 17005741
Facility: SSM Health System Office
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, 8 Hour Day, Days
- Registration quality control, productivity standards, customer service and patient satisfaction.
- Completes Pre-registration process timely and efficiently with special attention to quality control, productivity standards, customer service and patient satisfaction.
- Collects patient out-of-expense as mandated by department goals.
- Protects the safety of the patient by following the 3 step guidelines of SSM patient identifier guidelines.
- Understands and achieves department goals, Ontrac/EPIC goals, POS collections goals.
- Acts as the first voice of the Revenue Cycle, serving as the pacesetter for customer expectations.
- Maintains a current working knowledge of Governmental Rules and Regulations thus assuring compliance and avoiding regulatory violations that can result in monetary and/or civil penalties to the employee and SSM Healthcare.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of typing, computer skills required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skill set
- Multi-tasking, Ability, Self-starter, and Independent Worker
- 3 to 5 year's registration or revenue cycle experience preferred
- Previous telemarketing or phone experience preferred
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs