SSM Health in St. Louis, MO is actively seeking a BE/BC Invasive, Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
The incoming physician will be an employee of Metro Heart Group of St. Louis and provide services through a PSA (Physician Services Agreement) with SSM Health. This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 3 interventional cardiologist and 2 advanced practitioners. The practice is located just 30 miles northwest of downtown St. Louis in a thriving, beautiful suburban area of St. Charles county. The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility covering 3 local hospitals within 10 miles of the clinic.
- Call is 1:4 on weekdays and 1:4 on weekends.
- The physician work week will consist of 4 ½ days per week (1/2 day off) including: 1 ½ office days and 3 days in the hospital
- This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network. The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day one, as an established patient panel is awaiting!
- Competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
- Benefits include vacation, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, shareholder track opportunity, and retirement plan fully vesting after 5 years of service.
SSM Health Heart Institute:
A service of SSM Health – St. Louis, SSM Heart Institute is the region's most experienced provider of comprehensive heart care, offering a full range of services to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease at five SSM hospitals located in St. Louis and St. Charles counties. SSM Heart Institute provides the most advanced treatment, utilizes the most advanced techniques and unparalleled experience for the best clinical outcomes. We combine a skilled team of 37 Cardiologists, 4 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 15 Advanced Practitioners with expert nursing and technical staff.
For More information please contact;
Dvir Tzadok - Physician Recruiter,
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Learn More »