Pharmacy Technician Job
Full Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
Job Number: 17009810
Facility: St. Anthony Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Full Time
Prepare and deliver medications, monitor and maintain stock levels, and perform various technical and clerical duties as required.
- Assist the Pharmacist as a Pharmacy Technician in receiving, processing and filling prescription orders.
- Deliver medication to designated locations and fill STAT orders.
- Fill medication dispensing machines.
- Maintain work area in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
- Package medication in various unit dose and sterile packages.
- Perform various computer functions that correspond to the position including charging, crediting and retrieving information.
- Perform other related duties as directed that correspond to the overall function of this position.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Pharmacy Technician Permit or Certificate of Pharmacy Intern from the Oklahoma State Board of Pharmacy or must be obtained as soon as possible, not to exceed three months.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs