Patient Sitter Job
Full Job Title: Patient Sitter
Job Number: 17008911
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
- Assures for the safety of identified patients as measured by zero falls or adverse events by using exceptional communication and hand offs with other members of the care team and exceptional communication
with patients to meet their needs.
- Uses constant observation and communicates changes in patient's
condition to the care team in a timely fashion.
- Provides for safe patient care and regulatory compliance through accurate and timely documentation.
- Drives physician and employee satisfaction and teamwork through exceptional interactions with members of the care team.
- Impacts financial performance through thorough communication about changes in patients condition that would dictate the discontinuation of service.
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs