Office Nurse Job
Full Job Title: Office RN - St. Joseph Family Mediicne Practice
Job Number: 17010231
Facility: SSM Health Medical Group
Location: St. Charles County, MO
Schedule: Full Time
Create an environment that leads to a positive patient care experience by demonstrating an ability to work and communicate effectively and accurately with people of all ages. Assure accuracy for assigned business and clinical functions, including properly maintaining the patient's electronic health record. Demonstrate effective communication / interpersonal skills, both written and oral. Exercise good judgment and serve as a liaison between patients, physicians and all other participants of the health care team.
- Exceptional Patient Care: Creates a positive patient care experience by greeting, preparing, exiting and following up with patients for providers according to established competency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Exceptional Employee and Customer Satisfaction: Creates an atmosphere of teamwork by contributing to opportunities to improve employee and customer satisfaction, including self-development, continuing education (personal and technical), and achieving department objectives and passport goals.
- Exceptional Physician Satisfaction and Clinical Outcomes: Provides support, both expected and directed, and collaborates with physicians and multi-disciplinary care team(s) for Best Care / Best Results. Assures accuracy of data collection and reporting for Quality Initiatives.
- Exceptional Financial Performance and Growth: Maintains accountability for maximizing revenue capture and growth while optimizing cost savings. Communicates opportunities for organizational growth and improvement.
- High School or GED plus accredited RN education.
- RN license in practicing state.
- Minimum of 3 months ambulatory or physician office experience preferred, to include school externships.
- Knowledge of basic laboratory equipment, physician office operations and medical terminology.
- Proficient in various office products and computer programs.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs