Mammography Technologist Job
Full Job Title: Mammography Technologist
Job Number: 16017400
Facility: SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Per Diem
- Promotes exceptional patient satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively participating in department planning meetings.
- Promotes exceptional safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis and participating in the Universal protocol.
- Promotes exceptional clinical/service outcomes by producing quality diagnostic images in compliance with ACR and MQSA regulations.
- Promotes exceptional employee satisfaction by collaborating with management , coworkers and physicians to create and optimal work environment.
- Promotes exceptional physician satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to radiologists and surgeons.
- Provides exceptional financial performance by managing appropriate supply levels. Assists management with meeting productivity standards.
- Provides exceptional growth by striving for continued growth through various internal and external educational opportunities.
- ARRT(American Registry of Radiologic Technologist), ARRT Mammography
- Registered, CPR certification
- 1 to 3 years of experience
SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital – St. Louis
The 525-bed SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis is a major teaching hospital affiliated with the Saint Louis University Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology. St. Mary's Hospital - St. Louis offers a wide variety of outpatient services, including cardiovascular and open-heart surgery, high-risk obstetrics and comprehensive women's breast health services. The hospital was recognized with the 2008 and 2010 Premier Award for Quality.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs