MRI Technologist Job
Full Job Title: MRI Technologist
Job Number: 17013378
Facility: SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles
Location: St. Charles, MO
Schedule: Part Time (Benefit Eligible)
Under general supervision, and following established policies and procedures, operates and adjusts diagnostic X-ray equipment to produce diagnostic images of designated portions of the body to meet the national standard for reduction rate. Maintains excellent customer service skills to enhance the patient experience and increase patient satisfaction. Assists physician/radiologist in procedural studies. Additionally, this position requires the x-ray technologist to support and facilitate departmental initiatives and perform other duties assigned.
- Achieves Exceptional Patient Satisfaction by creating a positive environment for all visitors, coworkers and physicians through prompt responses to requests, maintaining a clean and orderly environment and actively committing to help achieve departmental goals.
- Provides Exceptional Safety by obtaining accurate histories and diagnosis; following and complying with all network, hospital and department policies, protocols, and regulatory agency requirements.
- Creates Exceptional Clinical/service outcomes by providing quality diagnostic images of requested anatomy with in specified timeframes through the use of informatics tools.
- Promotes Exceptional Financial performance by monitoring key financial performance standards with in the department to meet the goal.
- Promotes Exceptional Growth by actively pursuing opportunities to enhance professional growth through learning and using skill sets that are key to serving our customers.
- Promotes Exceptional Employee Satisfaction by supporting department and organizational goals. Actively participating in process improvements and initiatives.
- Promotes Exceptional Physician Satisfaction by providing meaningful assistance to physicians(both expected and directed).
- 24 month program in AMA approved school
- Must be registered in modality within 1 year of hire date : ARRT
- CPR(American Heart Association)
SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles is a 433-bed hospital offering highly-specialized care for critically ill patients. The hospital excels in many areas, including open-heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, trauma and emergency services, sleep medicine, obstetrics, surgical services, oncology, vascular surgery, orthopedics and gastroenterology.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs