LPN - Extended Stay Job
Full Job Title: LPN - Extended Stay Unit
Job Number: 17005985
Facility: St. Anthony Hospital
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Schedule: Occasional/Subs, Rotating Weekends
- Under RN supervision completes a timely assessment of each assigned patient and contributes to the assessment data upon admission; accurately and within time-frame set in policy and procedures
- Under RN supervision participates in the development and modification of the plan care for each assigned patient and delegates patient care appropriately.
- Under RN supervision implements common nursing interventions for each patient assigned.
- Under RN supervision participates in the evaluation of the effect of nursing care and modifies interventions based on the patient's response.
- Consistently and accurately implements and records physicians' orders.
- Maintain working knowledge of hospital and unit specific policies, protocols, and care paths.
- Provide basic education to patients and families from standardized teaching plans and documents education provided.
- Collaborate with the RN, team members, and other clinical disciplines to collect, report and document data accurately, based on the patient's condition and the patient's response to nursing care provided.
- Perform other duties that correspond to the overall functions of this position.
- Licensed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Current CPR (Healthcare Provider).
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs