LPN - Cardiology Job
Full Job Title: LPN - St. Peters Cardiology Practice
Job Number: 17014299
Facility: SSM Health Heart and Vascular
Location: St. Peters, MO
Schedule: Full Time
- Creates a positive patient care experience by greeting, preparing, exiting and following up with patients for providers according to established competency guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Creates an atmosphere of teamwork by contributing to opportunities to improve employee and customer satisfaction, including self development, continuing education (personal and technical), and achieving department objectives and passport goals.
- Provides support, both expected and directed, and collaborates with physicians and multi-disciplinary care team(s) for Best Care / Best Results. Assures accuracy of data collection and reporting for Quality Initiatives.
- Maintains accountability for maximizing revenue capture and growth while optimizing cost savings. Communicates opportunities for organizational growth and improvement.
- High School or GED plus accredited LPN education
- LPN license in practicing state
- Knowledge of basic laboratory equipment, physician office operations and medical terminology
- Proficient in various office products and computer programs
- 3 months of ambulatory or physician office experience preferred, to include school externships
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs