Infection Preventionist Job
Full Job Title: Infection Preventionist
Job Number: 17009543
Facility: SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children's Hospital
Location: St. Louis, MO
Schedule: Full Time, Days
Coordinates the development and implementation of the infection control plan.
- Hospital wide surveillance and familiarity with NHSN.
- Detection and outbreak investigation.
- Educating various levels of healthcare professionals on infection prevention initiatives and recommendations.
- Active participation on quality and safety committees that includes presenting IC data and recommendations
- Bachelor's degree in health related field or MPH/MSN strongly preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers.
- Requires interpersonal skills to effectively deal with all levels of hospital staff, patients, families and visitors and provide leadership in sometimes difficult situations.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Infection Prevention
- Nursing degree preferred
- 2 years preferred. Healthcare epidemiology strongly preferred.
- CIC Certification strongly preferred.
Back to top
Browse by Job Family
- Accounting & Finance Jobs
- Advanced Practitioner Jobs
- Allied Health Jobs
- Clinical Engineering Services Jobs
- Health Information Management Jobs
- IT Jobs
- Nursing Jobs
- Nursing Support Jobs
- Patient Financial Services Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Physician & Associate Staff Jobs
- Professional Services Jobs
- Support Services Jobs
- Therapy Jobs